Monday 26 May 2008

The way

Prosperity o prosperity
Do not mock at my luck
I have always made a choice
In favor of my wandering spirit

It may have steered me to an existence
Full of unbridled anomalies
But I live with the vigor of a habitant
Who is supremely content

I do not trust prominence
An outcome of social existence
A reality based on strange collective tendencies
An eventuality which is non existent in higher dimension
Although it tends to show its face by its cruel deeds

So, I decided, not to make an alliance
With the deceitful enemy- the destiny
But only on one condition, which I know, is impossible
If it wants to accompany me
I need the entire life’s declaration

I know that time will change,
Not that I want it to
Circle of life will run through day and night
But I will be the way I should be
And you should be the way you want to be

No comments: