Thursday 8 May 2008

Guess the caption I

Whosoever identifies this picture and gives the best caption will win a dinner for one in River Walk Tandoor-Clark Quay, Singapore. Competition is open to all, and the winner can claim his/her price from me @ MMC-MAE, NTU.

Answer will only be accepted in the form of comments in my blog. I will be the only deciding factor for the competition. Based on the responses I will post more of my (work) pictures to further the game, and prizes.

Dinner can be claimed not more than 1 week later after the winner is announced, unless I agree to do so. Any doubts, discrepancy, controversy over the choice of winner will not be entertained, unless I agree to do so.

10 comments:

Elitecoder said...

NanoArt - Beauty of Micrographs.

Elitecoder said...

And yes, have a deadline of this contest, otherwise, you will never declare a winner!!

Ashraf said...

Looks like somebody is confident of winning :-)

Anyway good point about the deadline...The contest is open till 15th of May, 2008.

Anonymous said...

Nano-size 'gappa-goshthi' table :D

(gappa-goshthi means time pass discussion and gossip)

Ashraf said...

Ha ha ha...that was quite imaginative

But guys u r missing a detail...i wud tell about it after the deadline is over

Ankur Khare said...

Nano Chai Buscuits !!

( a bit late..but according to IST it satisfies the deadline..:-)

Ashraf said...

Due the overwhelming responses, I will take some time to decide the winner

Ashraf said...

Results are out:

Ankur is not considered for the competition becoz of late entry...rules are rules

I wud have given it to Piyush for the creativity, but for one simple technical mistake...its not nano-size...its micro-size...You missed the scale bar (Even Ankur missed it)

Even Elitecoder have missed it and used NanoArt, but was saved by 'Microgarphs'in later part of the title

So the prize goes to Elitecoder
Congrats! You know where to collect it from ?

And all those who thinks what is there in micro or nano...i wud say a lot...a factor of 1000 to start with, which brings me to the quote that "size does matter" atleast in this field

Anyway thanks for the participation. Will be posting few more of my picture soon

Bye

Elitecoder said...

Hurray!!

I won, I won, I won!!!!

Anonymous said...

Well, I would like to know more about that picture... :)