Wednesday 11 June 2008

I

(Pleasure)
I enjoy the party only if it’s few
And otherwise too
I drink the coffee only if it’s brew
And otherwise too

(Beauty)
I see the sky only if it’s blue
And otherwise too
I feel the drops only if it’s dew
And otherwise too

(Philosophy)
I like the appreciation only if it’s true
And otherwise too
I imagine the dreams only to pursue
And otherwise too


(Emotion)
I miss my friends after they adieu
And otherwise too
I enjoy the company only if it’s you
And nobody new

5 comments:

Ankur Khare said...

Mind blowing...!!!

I loved it.

Ashraf said...

Ha ha ha...by the way this is coughing

vikaz said...

Why there is no otherwise in last line?? You enjoy only her company(virtually only....because you could never meet her in reality;-)) and not ours. :-(

Anonymous said...

you love, feel, like, see everything whatever be the case...then what the point of the poem!! LOL ;)

Ashraf said...

@Vikas

Yes its only virtual. But i think virtuality can be as real as the reality itself.

And dont forget my line on friends...i do miss them even when they r gone

@Vineet

As i said a poem is left open to many interpretations. In fact that I think is the difference between poetry and other form of writings.

So what is your interpretion? That could be a good tea time discussion.