Sunday 18 January 2009

Random thoughts 3

These are some random thoughts...

Changes, memories, regrets, ecstasies
My life is full of fantasies

Observation, poetry, imagination, verses
My life is full of blushes

Yes, no, yes, no, may be not
My life is a fuzzy plot

Family, friends, enemies, strangers
My life is species endanger

Moonlight, star, dawn and breeze
My life gets lighten with all of these

Books, nooks, tea and toast
My life makes out the most of most

Confusion, frustration, anger, achievement
I do not resent, I do not consent

Denial, acceptance, amazement, surrender
I always doubt, I always wonder

3 comments:

Mona said...

wow! That is what i call living Life to the fullest!

Ashraf said...

I guess so...

v said...

nice rhyme. few of them didnt make sense to me though..but then, thats usual! :)